Sunday, December 12, 2010

Restaurant Review: Cambridge 1

Today my roommate and I went out to lunch at Fenway's Cambridge, 1. pizza place. Holycrapohmygosh it was the best pizza of all time. I knew this previous to today's endeavor, however (heh, rhyme), because I went with my boyfriend and his family before a Regina Spektor concert at the House of Blues last September.
Nice atmosphere!! Minimalist decorating

Anyway, their pizza is absolutely fantastic. Choosing between the items on their menu was seriously one of the most difficult lunch decisions I've made in a while. I ended up getting the baby arugula, fontina, and parmigiano pizza, which was, as you can see, basically a salad on top of pizza crust, but it was SO GOOD. In the background is my roommate's pizza, which was artichoke, roasted tomatoes, goat cheese, and spinach. YumYum! 
My half-pizza (salad)

Seriously. If you're ever in the Fenway area, this place gets 5 stars by me (out of 5). The service was super fast, too! Amazing. :) <3