Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ho Ho Home for the Holidays!

So I haven't posted in a while, even though I've been home since Saturday afternoon. Sorry about that :( This actually won't be a real post either because my pictures are on my camera at home and I'm elsewhere until Thursday night or possibly Monday, but HANG TIGHT because it's going to be a superChristmasholidayaganza!!!!!
That's right.

So far I've decorated three trees, drank two cups of hot cocoa (not enough by far), and wrapped about 7 presents. And a partridge in a pear tree. Plus I did my laundry today, so bonus points for me! Speaking of bonus I just figured out (finally) how to get the basic Microsoft games onto my boyfriend's computer (helloooo minesweeper!) which weren't installed for some stupid reason (damn you Windows 7), which basically means that I searched "why don't I have basic Microsoft games on my Windows 7" and read the first answer that came up. I lovee Google. [Sidenote: I'm not using his computer to ignore him, he's wrapping my present and obviously I can't be there so I'm bored and am super addicted to finding those mines!]
Aaanyway, on the agenda still: wrapping about 10 more presents, baking/decorating/devouring Christmas cookies, seeing Tron (unrelated), drinking more hot cocoa, some egg nog, taking a last-minute trip to the mall, opening presents, and making a real blog post.

Hopefully those things will go smoothly, and you can expect some real stuff /potentially/ on Thursday night after fambly Christmas is done. Happy Holidays!! <3