Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Same Route, New Things :)

So I've decided that, starting tomorrow, I'm taking a different route home from class. I've taken pictures of almost everything on Bay State at this point, and unless anything remarkable comes along, that's it for that neighborhood. Until the leaves start changing! :)
Fence halfway to CAS
This fence, outside what I think is a residence for BU, marks the halfway point between my dorm and my classes. It's also probably the most easily recognizable fence on Bay State, so it's nice to have as a landmark :) There are all sorts of vine-like details to the fence at the posts that jut out more than the rest, and it looks pretty cool.
Wonderfully colorful bike
Sorry to put another bike up on here for the second day in a row, but I just thought it was so cute! Most bikes in Boston are this style, rather than the mountain bikes that people would have at home.

Unique brownstone
I love this brownstone. It looks so different than the other brownstones, and I don't know why, but it just looks really cool to me. I think it's especially because of the sweet roof bit that sticks out. All of the other brownstones have a basically flat façade. 
On a brownstone house
This brownstone is so cool. Obviously it's not brown, but that's okay. It's the house of some doctor, and not really a BU residence. There's a zen-like outdoor area with this sweet plaque thingy on the outside of the house, and I wish I knew what it stood for...
Well, that's it for today! Halfway through the week :)